If you are reading this, you have found my address in the universe of world wide web. I am a first-time mom on the other side of this screen.
Hi, I am Meghna Dixit, a first-time mom on the other side of this screen. My page is called, “Love, Life & the Little One” because I believe in Love. I love my life and my little one equally. Ok, maybe my little one a bit more!
I live in Dubai, UAE with my Husband and my little one, who is a Preschooler now.
I am also a Lifestyle Blogger & Influencer. In my blog, you will find articles about Motherhood, Marriage & Relationship, Self-Care & Mommy Guilt, Fitness & Beauty, Fashion & Style.
I am also very active on my Social Media Platform. I regularly do Facebook Live and Instagram Live. My Insta-story are addictive and entertaining, so say the few hundreds who like to watch my shenanigans every day. If you would like to know me, a step more than the words you read, do follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Plus & Pinterest and join my tribe. Smiles Guaranteed!
Education & Career:
I am a qualified MBA, with a major in Human Resources from a International School of Business & Media, Pune India.
I have worked at various capacities in the field of HR, especially in the area of Strategic HR Management where I have worked directly with the Board of Directors and the CEO to start and run new businesses. In my career, I have been the HR Head responsible for starting up 2 media channels, 1 Animation school. I have also successfully managed the Human Resource department of big Multinational companies through 2 takeovers, 1 merger, 1 operations consolidation across 5 countries in the EMEA region. I have worked as the head of department of the Human Resources for reputed organizations in United States, India and Oman. Being a fast-tracker I became a Group Vice President of HR, within 4 years of passing out of my B-School and among other recognition and awards, I was once nominated as the “Young Achiever” in the Women in Leadership Convention in Asia, by NASEBA.
I decided to quit my job as a Leadership Consultant of a reputed Consultancy Group in Muscat, Oman, in the second trimester of my pregnancy. My husband supported my will to raise my little one, during her formative years, as a hands-on, always available, always present, stay at home Mom. I was neither qualified, nor experienced or prepared for the toughest but the most satisfying job on earth, and so through trials and errors and woohoo! Aww! and Oh No! and long days and longer nights of attachment parenting, exclusive breastfeeding, mommying while being an Expat Wife, away from my family and tribe, I started writing.
Soon, I started posting my thoughts on Facebook. It connected with other Moms, and this blog was born, almost around the same time as my little one turned 1. So, Love, Life & little one is my baby no. 2 and so every word, you read on my page comes from the space of love, honesty and integrity.
About Love, Life & the Little One
Love, Life & the little one is a Lifestyle & Parenting blog, where you can hope to read entertaining articles about raising happy children, importance of self-care, relationship advice and goals after having kids, post-baby body, fitness routines, DIY beauty ideas, and living a happy, fulfilling, stylish and purposeful life, even while you are busy taking care of your kids, your family, your work and your dreams.
On this page, from time to time, you will see special features like,
- Megz Review: Fitness classes or food festivals, Hair & beauty products or kid’s event and entertainment parks, gadgets & home equipment, or a local business run by a Momtrepreneur. Anything that’s relevant to a First Time Mom like me, who loves good things in life, like to look beautiful and stay fit, loves taking her little one to attend educational and entertaining events and classes and loves a good date night, clubbing with her husband and meeting her girls for coffee or wine, to get that giggle, only girl friends bring, Megz Review them all. If you are a Company, a Brand, a PR company, or a Momtrepreneur looking for collaboration with a Lifestyle Blogger (me!), brand ambassadors, content writing, collaboration, Affiliate marketing, Event promotion and Reviews. Please send me a direct message here or email me at email@example.com
- Yummy Mummy Series: Yummy Mummy for me is a woman, who loves herself. She is inspirational, she is beautiful but her beauty is not defined by the parameters put up by the Fashion magazine or over-enthusiastic marketing team of a beauty pageant. She has found the right balance between work, home & heart and her smile shines from her eyes. I try and feature these Mommy, next doors, who are celebrities. You can read this series here.
- Mommy’s Kitchen: Mommy’s kitchen is a virtual recipe book of recipes shared by my readers. These are tips, tricks and recipes of making something yummy for lunch, or for your kid’s lunch box or even some DIY beauty hacks with the ingredients found in Mommy’s kitchen.
- Travel Diaries: I am a free spirit Mom. I am happiest when I am in a new country, watching new faces, smelling the aroma of new land, food and culture and my wanderlust has only grown after having a child, because now I also want to show her the world to expand her boundaries. Do read my Travel Tales on this blog and you can see videos and live footage, when I travel on my Facebook & Instagram.
- Guest Blogs: As a blogger I love reading blogs by other wonderful writers. I will be opening the gates soon to feature some great Guest Blogs on this page. It’s coming soon, so please subscribe to my website to receive the notification
My pregnancy, the birth of my child, and now raising this little person, is the most exciting phase of my life.
As a multi-tasking, working at home mom, and an Expat wife, I am very busy but at a very happy place in my mind. My husband seldom makes any appearances in my blog, but he does gets mentioned many time when I write about relationships. My little one is an integral part of team Love, Life & the little one and she is my muse, my pride and my bundle of joy, also the inspiration behind this blog. If she had, not appeared in my life, probably we would have never met.
I thank you, for stopping by. I hope you subscribe and stay and like and follow me on this page and my social media platforms. I personally read every comment, and I feel very encouraged by every like and share that I get.
So, please Follow me and if you are following me already then stay. If you like anything I post, please do tell me, like and share and tag your friends. My goal is to reach as many like- minded mums as I can through my craft. So, I ask your help here.
If you don’t like anything that I read, do tell me. Always open for a constructive feedback. If you are a troll and want my number to extend friendship or send ugly pictures and spammy messages. Sorry! I am not at home and I know a Policeman. Ha! Ha!!Ha!!
Thank You & Big Hug!
From a Mommy just like you,