I am so excited!! This is my birthday month and I can’t wait to share my joy in the form of a cute, stunning, splendid, artsy, earthy and quite an alluring piece of Jewelry as a GIVEAWAY!!
“I love jewelry – rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, you name it.”
Just last week, I introduced Naghma Shaikh to you in my Yummy Mummy Series. She is a working-mom, who is single-handedly raising her cheeky little girl in Muscat, Oman. She is however a very creative soul. Her new venture, “ Clayful” is a baby that gets her attention when her real baby goes to sleep at nights.
In her words, “The name CLAYFUL was derived from playful. I am a child who just loves creating beautiful objects with clay and I have immense fun doing it. I am always on the search for unique things and I like to give the same experience to my customers. “
Naghma has so graciously agreed to sponsor a GIVEAWAY for my readers. She presents to you a piece from her Splendid, exquisite, magnificent, luxurious, queenly collection of Clay- Jewelry.
Do enter the contest and win these beauties:
Here is how you can WIN this Awesome Clayful Jewelry set of matching Earrings and a Ring
- Steps to win the giveaway for my Facebook & Instagram Readers:
- Like the image on Facebook / Instagram where the Giveaway is posted & share that post in any social media handle of your choice.
- Visit Clayful link, here if you are on Facebook and here if you are on Instagram and follow their page
- Come back to my Facebook/ Instagram page and write “Done & Shared.”
- Steps to win the giveaway for my Blog Readers:
- Go to lovelifelittleone.com and sign up with your email id to subscribe to my blog
- Visit Clayful link, here and follow their page
- Come back to this article on my blog page, share this blog on any social media handle of your choice and write “Done & Shared” in the comment section.
- Give Away Policy
All giveaways, unless otherwise stated, will follow these guidelines:
- Winners will be chosen via lucky draw, that will be showcased on Facebook Live
- These Giveaways are hosted with the intent of adding a bit of fun to this site and in no way, are meant to be a form of gambling or sweepstakes.
- open only to individuals living in the Middle East, India, USA & the UK, 18+.
- will start on 12th April, 2017 and end on the 18th April, 2017
- each winner will have 48 hours to claim prize, after being notified through a personal message and/or via the email they used to enter the contest. After 48 hours, if there is no response, another winner will be chosen.
- If giveaway is self-hosted, site/blog owner agrees to mail prize to winner(s) within 14 days.
- If giveaway is sponsored by an outside entity, then winner will abide by their prize fulfillment periods, which may be as long as 180 days, depending on the company. Please know that I choose the companies I work with very carefully and only choose companies that I think are reputable and honest. That being said, it is an online world, and anything can happen. I cannot be held liable or responsible, should a vendor choose not to fulfill a promised prize. I will do whatever I can to try to get a company to make good on a promise, but there are no guarantees. Thankfully this has not ever happened and hopefully never will happen. This giveaway is hosted by Clayful Jewelry, a jewelry line by Naghma Shaikh.
- All giveaway entrants agree to be honest and not cheat the systems; any suspect of fraud is decided upon by blog/site owner and the sponsor, and entrants may be disqualified at our discretion.
- Any prizes that may result in tax liability for the winner(s) are the winner(s) responsibility.
- Any and all giveaways may be promoted on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, email or other social network sites. This is a means of promotion only, and any promotion on those sites is not to be interpreted as Facebook or Twitter partaking in, or being in any way responsible for that particular contest.
- Winner(s) assumes all responsibility if further clarification is needed, prior to either entering a giveaway on this site or claiming a prize at the conclusion of a contest.
- Have fun, good luck & thanks for reading!
About Clayful Art Jewelry
The jewelry is made with colored polymer clay using different techniques of mixing colors to get a unique pattern. It is then baked to retain its shape. It is featherlight, water resistant and unique since no designs are replicated. Each client has a one of a kind piece. What started off as a random idea has flourished into a progressive art. The first pieces of jewelry were made with terracotta clay, then it progressed to using attractive pictures on terra-cotta base and now polymer clay is used extensively.
These jewelries can be made to order. Naghma can customize it to a theme to suit your daughter’s birthday or your friend’s baby-shower. It makes for an amazing gift, and stunning piece in your accessories collection.
So, what are you waiting for. Subscribe to my blog, Follow the Clayful Page , Share this post & comment with “ Done & Shared” and you can be the lucky winner, flaunting this beautiful piece of jewelry.
Hurray!! It’s the time to #speadthelove and win a fab #giveaway